What are the steps for obtaining ERASMUS + / EEA funding?
- Follow up on the ERASMUS + / EEA announcements posted on the site (see section "announcements"), on the "ERASMUS GEO" Facebook page, or at the Faculty of Geography and Geology notice board (Building B, 3rd floor).
- Prepare the papers for the candidate dossier in accordance with the requirements specified in the selection notice.
- Bring the candidate file to building B, 3rd floor, room 661 within the time frame specified in the selection notice.
- Prepare for the selection interview and present yourself to it
- Follow up on the results of the ERASMUS + / SEE selection to see if you have been admitted
- Keep in touch with the ERASMUS Coordinator to obtain the details of the papers to be drafted and submitted to the Department of International Relations of the University