The ERASMUS + / SEE International Education and Training Support Programs aim to facilitate students' insertion into the labour market by improving contact between the student and potential employers.
Eligibility conditions for institutions wishing to become ERASMUS + / EEA partners:
- the institution must be located in the territory of one of the ERASMUS + / EEA partner countries (see here the list of ERASMUS + / EEA countries)
- the institution has to carry out activities in accordance to one of the fields of study of the Faculty of Geography and Geology (eg fields of activity: tourism, environment, spatial planning, hydrology and meteorology, Geographical Information Systems, sustainable development, management of European projects etc.)
- the institution must be able to offer internships for a period of at least 2 months, maximum 3 months in one of its departments corresponding to the fields of study of the Faculty of Geography and Geology
- the institution must conclude a partnership agreement with the Faculty of Geography and Geology. For details, contact the ERASMUS + / SEE Coordinator (contact details here)
- Professional training of students and guidance throughout the internship
- Ensuring a favourable environment for the student's professional development
- Inform the ERASMUS + / EEA coordinator on unforeseen situations that may arise during the training and which may affect the student
Advantages of concluding a practice agreement with the Faculty of Geography and Geology:
- involving in the training the next generation of employees and increasing the level of performance achieved
- developing the level of creativity by maintaining contact with the younger generation and increasing the attractiveness of the institution as an employer
- the cost of student training is covered by the ERASMUS + / SEE
If you are interested in collaborating with students of the Faculty of Geography and Geology in order to develop their professional skills, please contact the ERASMUS + / SEE coordinator. To get your contact information, go to the "contact" section (or click here).