Which requirements do you need to fulfill in order to be qualified for an ERASMUS + / EEA?
At the Erasmus + selections, the following students are eligible:
- students from year I, II, III at bachelor studies, year I, II master studies, year I, II, III Phd studies enrolled to "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University of Iași;
- former beneficiaries of an internship or study mobility in the Socrates, LLP-Erasmus and / or Erasmus + programs, provided that the total duration of the internships (Socrates / LLP-Erasmus + Erasmus +) does not exceed 12 months per study cycle (BA/MA/PhD)
In order to be eligible for an Erasmus + internship, students must:
- have the ECTS average of completed semesters of at least 70% of the maximum possible. Students in the first year of study (first semester) must have an admission grade of minimum 7,5;
- Attest the knowledge of the working language from the institution they are applying for, either through a certificate or through the high school and / or college enrolment paper, as follows:
- the minimum mark / score (for B1 minimum level) must be equal to 80% of the maximum mark or score (eg score 8/10, 16/20 or "good" for grades). Exceptions are made for internationally recognized certificates (DELF, DALF, Cambridge, TOEFL, IELTS, DELE, Goethe), obtained for a minimum level of B1 for which any score is accepted;
- for students who have the working language of the partner institution as a specialisation in the university studies, the language skills will be certified by the enrolment paper;
- get a minimum of 7 at the selection interview held in the faculty.
What is the monthly allocation for internships?
During the entire internship period, ERASMUS + / SEE students will receive financial support in the amount of 670/720 € per month for the ERASMUS + program, or 1200 € per month for EEA grants program. Amounts can only vary with ERASMUS + depending on the country in which the internship takes place. In order to determine the total funding offered over the entire practice period, the grant calculator can be downloaded from here.